Sunday, October 19, 2008

7 Years

Well today is my 7th wedding anniversary.

Take the hub to Red Lobster today. Had a gift card from last year or I wouldn't be able to afford it.

So looking forward to eating their. I love those rolls and that cheese bread bowl they have.

I can't believe I have remember to blog today. Well I wouldn't have but I seen a thread on etsy about if you blog today LOL so I thought I would blog today.

I did open a new shop the other day http://www.shophandmade.com/store/tsurfer/
Not sure how well it will do but it is free so thought I would give it a try. Not to thrilled about how you set it up but after you get use to it I guess its not bad.

I hope it takes off so I can have another place to put my handmade items and won't have to pay fees unless you want to. The listings only last 30 days but for free that's pretty cool.
They haven't been open that long so I know it will take time to get people shopping their.

I will still stay at etsy but I learn way back not to put all your eggs in one basket.

So if you read my blog stop by and have a look see. I only have 3 items listed so far but will be listing more.

I think I read where they will be advertising a lot real soon so that's a plus.

Well dang ended up typing more then I thought I would LOL.

No comments: