Friday, December 12, 2008

My kids corner on SALE


Well decided I better close my kids corner section in my shop before Feb 2009 so I have slashed all the prices so they will move fast. Which has work all ready sold some so better get what you want fast before they are all gone.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=44206&section_id=5195139

Will really miss making the pillowcase dresses and the baby leg warmers. They are so much fun to make and imagine the little ones showing them off.

How sad to think that they might put lead in material.

So will have some free time on my hands so will have to find another cool project to work on.

2 comments:

Dorana said...

awwww T! i love your little pillowcase dresses! :o)

siempre - dorana

Little Dickens Designs said...

Your dresses are too cute. I hope the regulations will change. Have hope!